P R O D U C T O V E R V I E W
Large weatherproof cover designed to protect devices such as external call points. The Weather Stopper II is a tough, clear polycarbonate cover designed to protect manual call points and other devices where protection from the environment is necessary, such as car parks, food processing factories and swimming pools. It is also ideal for saline atmospheres. It is available for flush or surface mounted devices with a variety of cable entry gaskets.
K E Y F E AT U R E S
· Large weatherproof cover to protect devices such as external call points.
· Three year guarantee against breakage of polycarbonate in normal use.
· Prevents ingress of dust or water, without hindering legitimate operation of a manual call point in the event of an emergency.
· Retrofit cover is built to meet the requirements of IP54.
· Tough polycarbonate housing can withstand the severest of knocks.
· A simple 4 fixing installation can retrofit over existing device.
· Can accommodate flush or surface mounted applications.
· Typical working properties of polycarbonate are -40°C to 121°C (-40° to 250°F)
· Custom labelling available.