P R O D U C T O V E R V I E W
These indoor and outdoor low profile or dome polycarbonate covers protect devices such as manual call points, emergency buttons and dual action pull stations etc., without restricting legitimate operation. The versatile cover offers excellent protection against physical damage (both accidental and intentional), dust and grime as well as severe environments inside and out.
K E Y F E A T U R E S
· These indoor and outdoor low profile or dome polycarbonate covers can protect a variety of devices without restricting legitimate operation.
· Three year guarantee against breakage of polycarbonate in normal use (one year on electromechanical and electronic components).
· Prevents false alarms, without hindering legitimate operation of a manual call point in the event of an emergency.
· Tough polycarbonate housing can withstand severest of knocks.
· A simple 4 fixing installation can retrofit over existing device.
· Can accommodate flush or surface mount applications.
· Typical working properties of polycarbonate are -40° to 121°C (-40° to 250°F).
· Available with or without a 96 dB integral sounder, powered by a 9V PP3 battery. The sounder draws immediate attention to the area.
· Optional 12-24 VDC powered units.
· One breakseal is supplied with each model. Additional breakseals are available for added security.
· Available in a range of colours.
· Custom labelling available.