P R O D U C T O V E R V I E W
The Waterproof ReSet Call Points are a unique call point that mimic the feel of breaking glass whilst offering the user the benefits and environmental advantages of a re-settable operating element. They are specially designed for use within harsh environments such as oil rigs, ships, factories, as well as wash down areas that are sensitive to broken glass. They are compatible with most conventional fire alarm systems. They are safe to use in areas where glass cannot be used such as food processing plants and leisure centres. As the units can be simply reset they provide an ideal solution for areas that suffer from a high number of false activations such as schools, shopping centres and other public places.
K E Y F E AT U R E S
· Unique manual call point that mimics the feel of breaking glass whilst offering the user the benefits and environmental advantages of a resettable operating element.
· Three year guarantee againstbreakage of polycarbonate in normal use (one year guarantee on electromechanical and electronic components).
· An indicator drops into view at the top of the window on activation. The unit is then simply reset with a key and is ready for re-use straight away.
· Waterproof models are tested to IP67.
· Extremely attractive, high value look and feel: glass appearance maintains operator deterrence, whilst a visible warning flag confirms activation.
· Easy installation due to no glass elements that could be broken or incorrectly fitted.
· Surface mounted, 20mm conduit entry points are provided for ease of installation.
· Current rating (all series) - 3 Amps 12-24V DC, current rating (series 02 & 11) - 3 Amps 125-250V AC.
· Installation terminal conductor size 0.5mm - 2.5mm.
· Operating temperature -20°C (-4°F) to 65°C (149°F).
· Low profile, heavy-duty terminations.
· Optional integral cover can be fitted to prevent accidental activation.
· Complete functional test with every activation.
· Alternative single pole changeover & double pole versions are also available (Series 02, Series 11).