P R O D U C T O V E R V I E W
Larger cover helps prevent malicious or accidental false fire alarms. The Stopper II is a unique device which has helped prevent false fire alarms around the world for more than 30 years, without restricting legitimate operation of devices such as fire alarm break glass call points. It is ideal for schools, colleges, hospitals, nursing homes, hotels and all public buildings where there is a history or a threat of false fire alarms
K E Y F E AT U R E S
· Larger cover helps prevent malicious or accidental false fire alarms.
· Three year guarantee against breakage of polycarbonate in normal use (one year on electromechanical and electronic components).
· Prevents false fire alarms without hindering legitimate operation of a manual call point in the event of an emergency.
· Tough polycarbonate housing can withstand the severest of knocks.
· A simple 4 fixing installation can retrofit over existing device.
· Can accommodate flush or surface mounted applications.
· Typical working properties of polycarbonate are -40°C to 121°C (-40° to 250°F)
· Available with or without a 95 dB integral sounder, powered by a 9V PP3 battery (included).
· Optional 12-24 VDC powered units.
· Custom labelling available.