P R O D U C T O V E R V I E W
The Exit Stopper is a unique and highly effective way to alert you to any unauthorised exits or entries through emergency exit doors. It can also serve as an inexpensive security device and help prevent theft. It is available in red or green and can be mounted or installed on almost any type of door, including remote placement of the sounder. The highly visible ‘STOP’ sign discourages unauthorised use of emergency doors.
K E Y F E AT U R E S
· Prevent unauthorised exits and entries through emergency exit doors.
· Three year guarantee against breakage of polycarbonate in normal use (one year on electromechanical and electronic components).
· Compact design (136mm diameter and 50mm deep).
· Highly visible ‘STOP’ sign design acts as a deterrent.
· Virtually indestructible polycarbonate cover is UV-stabilised.
· Highly versatile; can be mounted or installed on any type of door, including remote placement of sounder.
· Can be installed and protecting doors in minutes.
· Stand alone alarm system.
· Powered by a 9V PP3 alkaline battery (included).
· Incorporates a 12/24 VDC connection.
· 40 milliamp 9 VDC trigger output.
· In exit alarm mode, alarm can be set to sound for 30 seconds, 3 minutes or indefinitely (unless disarmed with key supplied or until battery is drained).
· In annunciator mode, it announces door entry with a set of 10 beeps.
· May be programmed for 15 second entry delay or immediate alarm.
· Arming delay allows unit to arm following authorised exits.
· Variety of user programmable features.
· A key operated override facility will silence the alarm and allow authorised exits.
· Available in red and green.
Remote Wireless Monitoring of Exit Doors
· You can be alerted to any vandalism or authorised use of a fire exit door in the event of an emergency. Upon activation, the Exit Stopper (when fitted with an optional transmitter and sounder) will emit a localised alarm as well as triggering the 4-Channel Voice Receiver (STI-V34104) or 8-Channel Receiver (STI 34108), providing a visual and audible indication, remotely.